If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Emma the white London Taxior ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Emma the white London taxi is a pure white modern TX4 London taxi. She is available to hire for Airport Transfers and all your special occasions.
Emma’s driver Ian has been a licensed London green badge holder since 2001 and is a member of the Worshipful Company of Hackney carriage drivers. Emma and Ian are based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. Emma is fully wheel chair accessible and can carry up to a maximum of 5 passengers, so why not choose Emma and arrive in style what ever the occasion is.
London taxi to airport
Why use London taxi to airport instead of other means of transportation?
A London taxi to airport transfer will surprise you how cost effective it can be, with the added bonus of comfort and space for you and all your luggage.Let’s compare a London taxi to other modes of transport for your airport transfer
Advantages of London taxi to airport
• By using a taxi you can travel in Comfort, safety, great price and alone
• Using a taxi can also make the trip time much shorter
• You can be picked up right from your own home
Benefits of using London taxi to airport
There are a lot of important benefits when it comes to using a London taxi to airport. Most people prefer to use a taxi instead of other means of transportation. Some of the main benefits of using this service are listed below:
• Taxi drivers are professional drivers who are licenced and know the roads in and out of all London airport better than all other drivers so you can be assured that you will have a stress free ride.
• You have a lot of room for you luggage
• Can carry up to a maximum of 5 passengers
• Using the fast track bus lanes and the shortcuts only real London taxi drivers know about.
• Fully wheel chair accessible
Why not book Emma to start your holiday from Luton airport in style, Other long distance airports are also available on request. ......Read More
Why not book Emma to start your holiday from Heathrow airport in style, Other long distance airports are also available on request. ....Read More
Why not book Emma to start your holiday from Gatwick airport in style, Other long distance airports are also available on request. ......Read More